Sunday, September 25, 2011

Business with love


This Sunday morning I was reading the book by Robin Sharma and it's my pleasure to share his houghts about love and business.

"Business is in so many ways about love. Think about it. Success comes by treating your customers with love. Acclaim comes by doing your job with love. Market leadership comes with selling youe wares with love. If your customers only like you, you are vulnerable to losing them when a competitor with a cheaper producēt or a more economical service comes along. Why? Because you failed to emotionally connect with them.
But when your customers love you – because you have touched their hearts by the way that you occur in their lives- you become part of their extended family. You are now the part of their community. They become loyal. They tell the rest of the family about you. And they will take good care of you should times get tough.
So, I’ll keep going to Starbucks. I love the place. And if you ever want to find me, , I’ll be the guy tucked away in the quiet corner, sipping on a grande soy latte with a smile on my face and joy in my heart- feeling the love."

No comments:

Post a Comment