Saturday, May 14, 2011

New talent available!

A message for you:

I'm open for a challenging job wherever there will be a position that will meet my passion and abilities. If you need an excited and educated person, who has an international approach to things, speaks English and Russian, and is learning Italian as well, don't hesitate to contact me.

Specialities I'm interested in:

Social Media planning
User Experience Strategy
Brand Strategy
Brand Engagement
Market research and analysis
Communication Strategy

If you want to find out more about the projects I have done, my experience and recommendations from people I have worked together, you are more than welcome to visit my Linkedin profile: Click here.

Thanks to everyone, who helped me and made this video go viral, the perfect job has been found!

No comments:

Post a Comment